Pastel Kancheepuram Collection
About Jayalakshmi silks
It all began in the year 1947 When the first store was opened by late Mr. Narasimha Kamath on Cloth Bazaar Road, Cochin (adjacent to Broadway) namely Jayalakshmi Stores. The store was a mere 200 Sq.ft. Then with a lot of determination and hard work of Mr. Narayana Kamath, Mr. Govind Kamath and Mr. Satish Kamath (Sons of late Mr. Narasimha Kamath) in 1997 our current store was opened in Cochin on MG. Road namely Jayalakshmi (near to Shenoys junction).
Ever Since, Jayalakshmi has been part and parcel of the growth story that the city has witnessed. It has been the trendsetter in Cochin’s fashion with its signature style in silks. Frequented by discerning shoppers, Jayalakshmi has set new standards in retailing.